- 200 grams fish fillet slice and prawn devane
- 2 egg
- 2 kaffir lime leaves (thinly slice)
- 4 hot chilies (thinly slice)
- 2 spring onion (cut into 1” long)
- 1 coriander (roughly chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (thinly sliced)
- 2 tbsp. onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 tbsp. lemon glass (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup cooking oil for deep fry.
- 1 ½ tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce
- ½ tbsp. palm sugar
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and add fish and prawns.
- Heat a wok over a medium heat add cooking oil and spoon the fish and prawns and fried both side until it is cooked, remove from heat and drain well with kitchen towel.
- Add lime juice, fish sauce, palm sugar in a mixing bowl and mixed well.
- Add all the herbs and mixed well.
- Add cooked fish and prawns and mixed well.
Serve the Salad with Vegetable
- Long bean
error: Content is protected!!